Earth Link and Advanced Resources Development (ELARD) is looking into hiring a Field Service Technician.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for carrying field work including geophysical logging, pumping test and sampling in addition to servicing, troubleshooting, installing and maintaining the field equipment.
The field Service Technician will be expected to:
• Perform field work for data acquisition (geophysical well logging, CCTV surveys and pumping tests)
• Carry field sampling (groundwater, surface water, soil, air, noise, etc...)
• Perform required preventative maintenance service to field equipment
• Work with Senior personnel to learn about equipment and various field data acquisition and develop a broader knowledge
• Attend product/equipment specific training as necessary
• Engage in reporting and analysis of field obtained data
• Maintain technical documentation for study and/or review
• Troubleshoot critical equipment failures and perform repairs with minimum downtime
• Maintain and safeguard company field equipment.
• Test and maintain inventory as needed.
• Ensure that all equipment/parts from inventory are returned and in-stock
• Protect company proprietary information, manuals, and records.
• Maintain personal and company vehicle in safe and operational condition and maintain a valid license at all times.
Educational, Job & Skill Requirements
• Should possess a high school diploma (An additional Associate’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering Technology or a related field is preferred)
• knowledge of electronics or networking products is a plus
• Must have decent communication skills and be able to work with people of all levels.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must be computer literate and be able to use hardware and software tools to effectively complete jobs and tasks.
For those who are interested in the above-mentioned position, kindly submit your CV to HR personnel: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.